Search

Featured shop: SalvoWEB

I've known about them for a long time now. But never really got around to buying anything yet. Find them on http://www.salvo.co.uk/

I've known about them when we bought our first home but found them too expensive (I was on an Ikea and Argos phase then). The site is quite hard to navigate if you're just browsing. The pictures are almost always poor quality. And most of the items I liked were found in shops quite a distance from us. Not all do delivery and you'd really want to see these items up close before you buy. But it's a treasure trove, if you've got the patience or looking for something specific.

So time for my wishlist from this portal:


Villeroy & Bosch 6322 Belfast Sink at £45 from http://www.kentreuse.co.uk/. I'll take 2 please!



Large Victorian Pitch Pine Kitchen Cabinet from Avilon Antiques, East Yorkshire, UK. But at £2585.00, it will forever remain a dream.



Large pair of circular cast iron windows from http://www.haes.co.uk/. POA. I'd love to use this on top of antiqued mirrors.



English Oak External Arched Doors from Cox's Architectural Salvage Yard, Gloucestershire, UK. At £3500...sigh.



Large Edwardian Pine Archway Doors

Ventilation Doors from sites.salvoweb.com/jonprigmore/. POA. I'd love to use them as a wall decor.

Gupwells Birmingham Haberdashers Cabinet. I thought they're perfect for all your folded clothes.

disclaimer: I have no connection with any of these shops nor was I paid to feature them in this blog.

0 comments: