I think it's called (vintage) love

I first saw it at an antique shop at the Spitalfields Market. And saw it again whilst on holiday in Prague. After some googling, I found out it's called a Riddling Rack.

(image from Eclectic Restorations)

It's originally meant for champagne and sparkling wines to consolidate sediments and make the drinks clearer. I think modern technology used in wine making had made these riddling racks obsolete.

I would love to have it hung on a wall and filled with wonderful wines.